Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Well, I haven't written for a long time. That's because nothing much has happened.

We are becoming slightly more international at our company, having acquired people from Sweden, Lexumbourg and France recently. The average scarf-wearing ability has increased noticeably, mainly due to all the French girls.

The weather is strange. We haven't had a big snow fall so far this year, and all the snow that did fall has long melted by now. So it's the first week of December and the ground is still bare. We even had some rain a week ago!

I'm going back to England for the holidays, flying on the 22nd of December. I love British Airways. Although I was taken aback by the level of security in their Moscow sales office - one employee, one customer (me) and three armed security guards!

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have a 'prestige' student. Not quite on the level of Natasha Yeltsin, but I teach the Russian under-17 gymnastics champion... now all I have to do is try not to lose her.

Well, that's all. I did tell you that nothing had happened!