Monday, September 15, 2003

OBO MNYE

In case you are interested, I passed the teaching course I took over the summer. I tried quite hard to recruit some of my fellow trainees for Language Link in Russia, but strangely enough, they didn't really seem that keen. I can't understand it, but they preferred to go and teach in sunny, safe places like Spain. Strange people.

I also have a new mobile phone, Russian stylee. Well, it's actually my old phone with a Russian sim card which should work out cheaper. My Russian friend had to buy it for me because - in order to buy a sim card - you need to show some official documentation that gives your address. And the only acceptable form of documentation is of course, a passport. Have a look in your passport - does it have your address in? No? Didn't think so.

The silver lining of this is that I can make a load of prank calls and my friend gets arrested! Sweet.

Anyway, I can't tell you my new mobile number here for security reasons but you should have had an e-mail about it. If not, well, I would recommend you send me an SMS but that's not really possible is it? Go and hassle my mum or something. Only kidding mum!