Thursday, April 03, 2003

Sorry I haven't posted for a long time, but the internet connection at our central school has been down and I couldn't be bothered to go to an internet cafe. Actually, central Moscow has the largest internet cafe in the whole of Europe, it's more like an internet warehouse. But I still couldn't be bothered.

So I only had myself to blame, then, when I was confronted today with the message: 'You have 28 new e-mails'. Pah. Lesson learnt.

Waeather still unpleasant here. We had a couple more hours of snow yesterday, and it's fairly windy as well. Incidentally, I have decided that the town of Mitino, where I teach some of the time, was actually a secret Soviet experiment to build the world's biggest wind tunnel. I can confidently report that the experiment was a success.