Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Okay, I've been wracking my brains for something else boring, oops I mean safe, oops I mean neutral, to tell you.

I should mention, I guess, that all the teachers here in Moscow are divided into teams of fifteen or so; each team is headed up by a Director of Studies, of which we have about half a dozen. My DOS is a Scottish lady called Joyce, but then I only found that out yesterday (things happen more slowly here). I haven't met her yet.

Actually, being out of contact with my DOS has been fortuitous because I haven't had to deal with team meetings, assessments, testing, all that serious work stuff. But I'm sure that will follow shortly.

My team is also in charge of putting together the newsletter that I quoted from the other day. It's edited by Jamie, in fact, who is one of the other two teachers based at Skhodnenskaya with me. (The third is a Canadian bloke called Trevor.)